The attorneys at Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein have been counseling and representing corporations, business entities, and real estate developers; families and estates; and employers and employees throughout the country and in the communities of Wellington, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and West Palm Beach for over two decades. Collectively, the attorneys at Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein have over sixty years of experience providing skilled representation to clients in the areas of corporate and real estate, estate planning and administration, and labor, employment, and litigation. The attorneys at Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein have large firm experience, knowledge, and expertise, with the responsiveness, care, and attention that can only be found at a smaller firm. At Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein, we are dedicated to providing our clients with sophisticated and effective legal representation, while exceeding each and every client's expectations.
We treat each individual client in a manner that caters to their own specific and unique situation. We start with a keen understanding that every legal matter, every client, and every deal, estate, and litigation is different, requiring individualized, thoughtful, and strategic planning. At Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein, we represent both individuals and businesses; from Fortune 100 corporations to middle class families in need of estate planning or contract review. Our attorneys are counselors and trusted advocates, walking each and every client through every step of their legal matter, offering creative, effective, and, yes, efficient, solutions to their unique legal situation.
Our Practice Areas
Each and every day, the attorneys at Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein, counsel and represent clients in several practice areas:
- Real Estate: The attorneys at Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein handle a wide array of real estate related matters. We handle both complex commercial and residential real estate matters and routinely provide representation and counsel in connection with the purchase, sale, financing, and exchange of properties. We provide counsel in drafting, negotiating, and interpreting all manner of real estate contracts. We have handled transactions concerning farm and equestrian properties, office buildings, retail centers, gasoline and service stations, cellular towers, and, of course, homestead and income-generating residential properties.
- Business Transactions & Corporate Law: The attorneys at Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein represent businesses and business people in all types of corporate transactions. We provide counsel and assistance in connection with mergers and acquisitions. We draft, negotiate, interpret, and if need be, litigate shareholder agreements, operating agreements, partnership agreements, buy-sell agreements, equity ownership agreements, asset and stock purchase agreements. We counsel clients concerning business entity selection and formation as well as drafting corporate governance documentation. Every transaction demands individualized analysis and strategic considerations and the attorneys at Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein understand that while we assist many clients in many transactions, your transaction may be your one and only and the most significant transaction you will ever undertake. We relish and appreciate the trust placed in us and work diligently to exceed our client expectations.
- Estate Planning: Planning an estate or administering an estate in Florida requires numerous legal considerations with each issue having a myriad of aspects, complications, and implications. For more than two decades the estate planning and administration lawyers at Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein have been engaged in all aspects of sophisticated estate planning, including the drafting and revising of wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney, health care directives, as well as related asset protection devices.
- Labor and Employment Law: Every day, we counsel employers and employees and prosecute and defend all manner of labor and employment matters. The attorneys at Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein prosecute and defend all types of labor and employment claims in state and federal courts, before administrative agencies, such as the EEOC, Florida Commission on Human Rights, and Department of Labor, and before arbitration tribunals, including FINRA, AAA, and JAMS. The attorneys at Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein have handled hundreds of employment discrimination and retaliation claims under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Florida Civil Rights Act, Sarbanes-Oxley, the Florida Private Whistleblower Act as well as litigated hundreds of wage and hours claims under the Federal Fair Labor Standards Act and state law. We also provide day-to-day counsel and advice in an effort to avoid and minimize litigation risk for our corporate clients.
- General Commercial Litigation And Planning: We handle a wide array of litigation related to commercial and business law. We routinely counsel and assist clients in winding down business, corporate, and employment relationships and prosecute and defend these claims when the matter cannot be resolved amicably and to our clients' satisfaction. We provide specifically tailored advice to our individual and corporate clients to maximize their benefits and minimize their exposure and risk in connection with their extrication from a failed or unsatisfactory business endeavor. Similarly, we coordinate exit strategies for clients when a business endeavor is wildly successful and nearing a conclusion. Given the breadth of experience in drafting and creating corporate entities, the attorneys at Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein, are uniquely qualified and able to assist clients in concluding, and if need be, litigating these matters.
If you require legal representation, contact the professionals at Gonzalez, Shenkman & Buckstein today.